Sunday, April 30, 2006

ABC Delicious Magazine
Free Guylian Belgium Chocolate

The first thing I noticed was the chocolate is pretty close to the expirey date. It was June 29 2006. The chocolate has gone slightly white (the result of being exposed to temperature). It fell to pieces as I opened it. Some of the bits resemble the picture on the wrapper. A bar of milk chocolate divided into sections with a white/milk mould of a sea creature. Typical Guylian. The middle was filled with a mild strawberry flavoured substance.

The chocolate was nice because its free. It was also a case of what happens when chocolate that has been left a bit too long loses its flavour. Would I ever buy Guylian again? They are not really my thing as far as chocolate goes. An acquired taste.

It also doesn't pay to buy magazines in the supermarket. Last time I brought ABC Delicious I didn't get my extra magazine. And besides why should I give a supermarket my money and not get my free gifts which I get when I buy them at a family owned newsagency?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home